Tuesday, June 11, 2019

From:Mrs.Aileen Billanes

NOTE:  This one will send you millions, even though they can't afford a real email address and seem to be confused over leaving the Phillipines while sending this email from the US.


From: "Mrs. Aileen Billanes" <sp.fosgate078@gmail.com> To: undisclosed-recipients:;  10:15:45 CDT, Tuesday 11 June 2019


From:Mrs.Aileen Billians Address: Madalag, Aklan, Philippines Hello I am Mrs. Aileen Billanes the wife of Mr. Eleaza Billanes from Philippine. It’s my pleasure writing you this letter. To make it short, my late husband Mr.Billanes was a leader of bayan Muna Party List Group and a secretary general of the Samahan ng mga Magsasaka sa Timog Kutabato and one of the founders of the south Cotabato people’s alliance for Nationalism and democracy (socpand) here in Philippine.He was attacked and assassinated in Osmena street on the 09 / 03 / 2009. Ever since then, my children and I have been facing massive challenges from the family of my late husband over his wealth. The pressure given to us by them has made us explore our chance which is why I have decided to contact you. Since the death of my late husband, the Philippine state government has blocked me and my late husband accounts Through the help of my late husband family.Also my late husband brothers succeeded in Collecting have all our properties from me that is under my control and they are Still looking for more.Therefore I am Contacting you to help me secure the sum Which I Explain to you above,for the future of my kids.Since my late husband family made it impossible for me to move out of my late husband in Philippine house,I do believe you are a honest person For this reason, I asking for your help as we urgently intend to leave Philippine.My late husband have a total sum of ($8.5USD Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Us Dollars). Concealed in a box which he managed to deposit in a firm abroad for the future of my kids. I hope that you can be trusted, that you will not sit on this money when you claim it I will give you the contact of the security company in ABROAD for you to contact them and give them your address for the immediate shipment of the box today I have made up my mind to give you 25% of the total money for your help, after you have secured the box for me and my children's future.Thanks for your comprehension and willingness to assist Contact me for more details with my private email address Best regards Mrs. Aileen Billanes




Envelope Sender: <sp.fosgate078@gmail.com>
'From' Header: "Mrs. Aileen Billanes" <sp.fosgate078@gmail.com>
Subject: From:Mrs.Aileen Billanes
Timestamp: 10:15:45 CDT, Tuesday 11 June 2019
Message-ID: <CAPZXUK3nV+QLPoGZ=Ppv9usNnwNxhVUHjz-S1UZ0a2OBXgPg7A@mail.gmail.com>


Client IP Address: 209.85.167.66
Client GeoIP Lookup: United States
Email Size: 5.1 kB
Encrypted? No

No comments:

Post a Comment