Monday, June 3, 2019

RE:BUSINESS PROPOSAL ( CRUDE OIL)

From: "Alfer Rafeal" To: 11:37:02 CDT, Sunday 02 June 2019


GOOD DAY
 I hope this message reaches you well. I am Engr. Rafeal Alfer, procurement supervisor for Singapore Refining Company (SRC). I have a very profitable business proposal for you in the oil and gas sector which I believe you will find suitable. I looked over your profile on Linkedln and I believe I can talk to you about an opportunity. If you would be interested in hearing about this opportunity, You can simply get back to me for more details on my private email below..
Thanks & Regards
 Engr Rafeal Alfer
Singapore Refining Company
 Designation: Senior Procurement Supervisor
Web: www.src.com.sg
Email: rafeallfer@gmail.com

Envelope Sender:<tester@juno.skysociety.net>
'From' Header:"Alfer Rafeal" <tester@juno>
Subject:RE:BUSINESS PROPOSAL ( CRUDE OIL)
Timestamp:11:37:02 CDT, Sunday 02 June 2019
Message-ID:
Client IP Address:206.189.43.191
Client GeoIP Lookup:United States
Email Size:3.7 kB
Encrypted?No

No comments:

Post a Comment