Wednesday, October 16, 2019

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

NOTE: Yep, nothing like a business proposal from a stranger on the internet using a free and anonymous email address. Doesn't exactly exude warm and fuzzy trust feelings. If it does for you it might be time to measure your greed factor over common sense. Any email being sent to thousands of emails purchased/stolen from a list is hardly "TOP SECRET". Not to mention the UAE is nowhere near the US, so the author is also hiding behind a VPN. This person has a lot to hide!!!!


From: George Hannett <georgehannett48@gmail.com> To: undisclosed-recipients:;20:04:38 CDT, Tuesday 15 October 2019

Attachments: None
Message ID: <CAOo=wSvFt4v0gx=nQ_+jaKwpoTOqP6i-9SEGzUQD37WdSpk1fA@mail.gmail.com>
Return Path: <richterpeter142@gmail.com>
Reply To:
MIME Version: 1.0
Content Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0000000000003686290594fcafd6"
Attachments:
None
Received:
from mx1-us2.ppe-hosted.com (unknown [10.7.65.176]) by pure.maildistiller.com with ESMTPS id 9078E4004D for <>; Wed, 16 Oct 2019 01:04:37 +0000 (UTC)

from mail-ed1-f66.google.com (mail-ed1-f66.google.com [209.85.208.66]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 (128/128 bits)) (No client certificate requested) by mx1-us2.ppe-hosted.com with ESMTPS id 2A13068006F for <>; Wed, 16 Oct 2019 01:04:37 +0000 (UTC)

by mail-ed1-f66.google.com with SMTP id j8so8227863eds.1 for <>; Tue, 15 Oct 2019 18:04:37 -0700 (PDT)



Hello Dear,
I have been in search of someone so when I saw your name I was pushed to contact you and see  how best we can assist each other. I am George Hannett a banker by profession working in First Gulf Bank in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (U.A.E). I believe it is the wish of God for me to  come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will  interest you, it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it.

One Late Bello, a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2004 for 48 calendar months, valued  at US $8,400,000.00 (Eight Million,four Hundred Thousand US Dollars,Only) the due date for this deposit contract was the 16th of  January 2008. Sadly Bello was among the death victims in the May 26 2006 Earthquake disaster in Jawa, Indonesia that killed  over 5,000 people. He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his end.My bank management is yet to  know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer.

Bello did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he Bello was not married and no children.Last week my Bank Management requested that I should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the  contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my  Bank Directors happen to know that Bello is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen.

That is why when I saw your last name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/  Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you.There  is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I  from any breach of law.It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich  already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will  assist me to start my own company which has been my dream.

Let me know what you think and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET.

Best Regards.
George Hannett.


Envelope Sender: <richterpeter142@gmail.com>
'From' Header: George Hannett <georgehannett48@gmail.com>
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL
Timestamp: 20:04:38 CDT, Tuesday 15 October 2019
Message-ID: <CAOo=wSvFt4v0gx=nQ_+jaKwpoTOqP6i-9SEGzUQD37WdSpk1fA@mail.gmail.com>
Attachments: None

Client IP Address: 209.85.208.66
Client GeoIP Lookup: United States
Email Size: 14.8 kB
Encrypted? No

1 comment:


  1. I received an email from this guy today too, I thought it was funny because I have no family in the Arab Emirates or in the USA, it was good to have a little laugh.

    ReplyDelete