Friday, October 18, 2019

From Mrs. Eavan

NOTE: Multiple gmail addresses, promises of millions, death is involved, a manipulation. This email is garbage, like the author who has sent it to thousands of other email addresses in an attempt to gain other people's money/identities for doing nothing. Stay away from these jerks no matter how sad they sound, it's all lies.


From: "Eavan O'Neill" <bhcytrd12@gmail.com> To: undisclosed-recipients:;04:39:43 CDT, Friday 18 October 2019

Attachments: None
Message ID: <CAPbdX9LUFUvK=2n3EfNBou31O7ZRo15vfEMXcZv26kqu-AJq2g@mail.gmail.com>
Return Path: <bhcytrd12@gmail.com>
Reply To: eaoneillg@gmail.com
MIME Version: 1.0
Content Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Attachments:
None
Received:
from mx1-us5.ppe-hosted.com (unknown [10.110.50.7]) by pure.maildistiller.com with ESMTPS id D30891E0053 for < >; Fri, 18 Oct 2019 09:39:42 +0000 (UTC)

from mail-vk1-f196.google.com (mail-vk1-f196.google.com [209.85.221.196]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 (128/128 bits)) (No client certificate requested) by mx1-us5.ppe-hosted.com with ESMTPS id C0CB94C0058 for < >; Fri, 18 Oct 2019 09:39:42 +0000 (UTC)

by mail-vk1-f196.google.com with SMTP id f1so1194907vkh.9 for < >; Fri, 18 Oct 2019 02:39:42 -0700 (PDT)

by 2002:ab0:25c7:0:0:0:0:0 with HTTP; Fri, 18 Oct 2019 02:39:41 -0700 (PDT)


Dear beloved friend. I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal search and I decided to email you believeing that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die. I am Mrs. Eavan O'Neill, from Dublin Ireland, I am 69 years old, I am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live long; this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage. I was brought up in a motherless baby's home, and was married to my late husband Mr Micheal O”Neill for twenty years without a child. My husband and I are true Christians, but quite unfortunately, he died some years ago. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my belongings and deposited all the sum of $12.8million dollars with a BANK in Dublin Ireland. Presently, this money is still in their custody, and the management just wrote me to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over as a result of my illness, or they get it confiscated. Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my ability to hear and my doctors have told me that I have few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby’s home where I come from. I want your good humanitarian, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around. I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I hope you will help see my last wishes come true. And i want you to please be sure that everything is handle perfect and legitimately. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the BANK in Dublin Ireland. I will also issue you a letter of authority, which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hope to hear from you soonest I have to rest now till i hear from you. Am very tired. Awaiting your reply Yours in Christ, Mrs. Eavan O'Neill.


Envelope Sender: <bhcytrd12@gmail.com>
'From' Header: "Eavan O'Neill" <bhcytrd12@gmail.com>
Subject: From Mrs. Eavan
Timestamp: 04:39:43 CDT, Friday 18 October 2019
Message-ID: <CAPbdX9LUFUvK=2n3EfNBou31O7ZRo15vfEMXcZv26kqu-AJq2g@mail.gmail.com>
Attachments: None

Client IP Address: 209.85.221.196
Client GeoIP Lookup: United States
Email Size: 5.4 kB
Encrypted? No

No comments:

Post a Comment