Monday, August 26, 2019

SEEKING HELP FOR TUTION TO SCHOOL.

NOTE:  What's "TUTION"?  Maybe this moron needs to go back to school. Fund it yourself like the rest of us you entitled, half-witted schmuck of a scammer!


Reply-To: <afolabirihanat3636@gmail.com>
From: "Afolabi Rihanat"< info@contractorcorner.com>
Subject: SEEKING HELP FOR TUTION TO SCHOOL.
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 23:17:35 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000


Dear Sir/Ma,


How are you doing, I decided that I should write you, well I know that I am a very young girl compare to your age, but I choose to write you, because I know that you can be able to give me good advise that you can also give to your child.


My name is Afolabi Rihanat and I am a 19 years old girl, I am right now a computer science student of one of the computer school here in my country, Nigeria, I recently lost parents to a ghastly motor accident, My dad is a Nigerian and while my mum Ghanaian.


I was born in Nigeria, but after the death of my parents, I started staying with my dad sister, that was when my problems started, my Aunt is not all that too educated, I can say she does not know the value of education, she has been trying to persuade me into prostitution,  but I told her that I want to continue my studies, she frowned at all my plead to get money from her to resume school.


I have not been able to pay for my school fees, and that has been my major problem since all this while, the cost of my school fees is #300,000 which is equivalent to $842.12, I have been begging her but to no avail, but she is still bent on persuading me to go into prostitution, I have been seeking for assistance here in Nigeria, but most people that I can reach are very poor, good education is what I need now and I just have to be begging to have it.


My late parents always told me that if I dedicate my time and become well educated that I will be great, but I can now see it as something that I might never achieve, please give me your advise, I want to realize the dream that my parents had for me, the only resort now for me is to beg and please don`t look down on me for that reason, it is circumstance that lead me to this.


please let me just ask this favor from you, I pray you be willing to help me, but it is never my intention to ask you for assistance to pay my school fees, but it is the time limit that I have to pay for my tuition that is bothering me, if I am able to raise the money for my school fees then I will go and resume school and also I want to leave my Aunt, I want to be staying the school dormitory and avoid my Aunt, please just take me as your daughter, if I had known any of my mum relative, they would have been the ones to help me out.


Considering the fact that I am not in any position to ask you for assistance, I will be most grateful if you can consider me as your daughter and help me in paying my tuition fees, if I am able to pay for my fees the school promised to give me free accommodation in the hostel, please just do this for me, let that wish you want to give to me be your own way of eradicating prostitution, I will be expecting your mail to know how you can help me.


My regards to your family.


Yours Sincerely
Afolabi Rihanat.


Return-Path: <info@contractorcorner.com>
Delivered-To: a@a.com
Received: from director8.mail.iad3b.rsapps.net ([172.31.255.6]) by backend28.mail.iad3b.rsapps.net with LMTP id 6IL+ItzeY12tWgAA10jL2A for <a@a.com>; Mon, 26 Aug 2019 09:30:04 -0400
Received: from proxy3.mail.iad3b.rsapps.net ([172.31.255.6]) by director8.mail.iad3b.rsapps.net with LMTP id oLcMI9zeY13ufgAA3Xo4kQ ; Mon, 26 Aug 2019 09:30:04 -0400
Received: from smtp40.gate.iad3b ([172.31.255.6]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) by proxy3.mail.iad3b.rsapps.net with LMTP id 0OmvItzeY110cQAAM8Wetg ; Mon, 26 Aug 2019 09:30:04 -0400
Return-Path: <info@contractorcorner.com>
X-Spam-Threshold: 95
X-Spam-Score: 0
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-Orig-To: a@a.com
X-Originating-Ip: [148.163.129.52]
Authentication-Results: smtp40.gate.iad3b.rsapps.net; iprev=pass policy.iprev="148.163.129.52"; spf=neutral smtp.mailfrom="info@contractorcorner.com" smtp.helo="dispatch1-us1.ppe-hosted.com"; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none; dmarc=none (p=nil; dis=none) header.from=contractorcorner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment