Monday, April 15, 2019

Attn: Beneficiary.

From: "Mr.Eddie Johnson" To: undisclosed-recipients:; 17:46:03 CDT, Sunday 14 April 2019


Greetings my beloved Friend, Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know that this letter may come to you as big surprise. Actually, I came across your E-mail from my personal search afterward I decided to email you directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before or after my death. Meanwhile, I am Mrs. E Janet. Allan, 73 years, from UK, childless and a widow. I am suffering from Adenocarcinoma Cancer of the lungs for the past 6 years and from all indication my condition is really deteriorating as my doctors have confirmed and courageously advised me that I may not live beyond 8 weeks from now for the reason that my tumor has reached a critical stage which has defiled all forms of medical treatment. Since my days are numbered, I’ve decided willingly to fulfill my long-time vow over to donate to the underprivileged the sum of $12 Million (Twelve million five hundred thousand dollars). I have tried to exercise this project by myself but I have seen that my health could not allow me to do so anymore. My promise for the poor includes building of well-equipped charity foundation hospital and a technical school. If you will be honest, kind, humble and willing to assist me exercise this function as I’ve mentioned here, I will like you to provide me your personal data like, (1) Your full name: (2) country: (3) phone number: (4) Age: (5) Address: I am looking forward to your reply. Best Regards! Your Beloved in God, Mrs. E Janet. Allan.


Envelope Sender:
'From' Header: "Mr.Eddie Johnson"
Subject: Attn: Beneficiary.
Timestamp: 17:46:03 CDT, Sunday 14 April 2019
Message-ID:


Client IP Address: 209.85.166.195
Client GeoIP Lookup: United States
Email Size: 4.5 kB
Encrypted? No

No comments:

Post a Comment