Saturday, April 27, 2019

CAN I COUNT ON YOU..........I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP

From: Mark Wilkinson To: undisclosed-recipients:; 03:16:18 CDT, Saturday 27 April 2019

Good day to you,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business.I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.

I am Capt. Mark Wilkinson, an officer in the US Army,and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in an address journal.

I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $6,570,000(Six million Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand USD) to the States or any safe country of your choice, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved. Actually it is part of funds that we discovered recently in a farmhouse In helman province of Afghanistan

If you can be trusted,i will explain further when i get a response from you. Please ensure to reply me Immediately if you want to help me. I will split the money 50/50 with, the money once received by you, it will be under your care until my return to the States so i can make arrangement to meet with you to receive my part of the fund. I will give more detailed information upon hearing from you.

Respectfully,
Capt. Mark Wilkinson
United States Army. Afghanistan

Envelope Sender:
'From' Header: Mark Wilkinson
Subject: CAN I COUNT ON YOU..........I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP
Timestamp: 03:16:18 CDT, Saturday 27 April 2019
Message-ID:


Client IP Address: 209.85.167.193
Client GeoIP Lookup: United States
Email Size: 6.1 kB
Encrypted? No

No comments:

Post a Comment