Wednesday, April 10, 2019

I apologize for intruding into your privacy

From: "Ms. Felicia Larry" To: 13:07:39 CDT, Wednesday 10 April 2019


I apologize for intruding into your privacy; because we have never yet seen each other but I have the faith that we would meet at the appropriate time. Please pay attention and understand my reasons of contacting you, please don't be angry with me. I am happy to get in contact with you after being directed to find a nice, trust worthy and a reliable friend. I was motivated when I saw your email address when browsing. I am here to seek your advice of which I know that will help me to overcome my situations here, I am presently a single girl. In your usual time, may it please you to e-mail me back So that I will explain more about myself. A good friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come. I wait patiently to hear from you. Please Write me on my email address (fl3756309@gmail.com) Thanks and remain blessed.


Envelope Sender:
'From' Header: "Ms. Felicia Larry"
Subject: I apologize for intruding into your privacy
Timestamp: 13:07:39 CDT, Wednesday 10 April 2019
Message-ID: <1634957731.1301160.1554919656336@mail.yahoo.com>


Client IP Address: 66.163.190.32
Client GeoIP Lookup: United States
Email Size: 3.9 kB
Encrypted? No

No comments:

Post a Comment