Monday, April 22, 2019

I will send details

From: "Mr. Jeff" To: undisclosed-recipients:; 05:31:04 CDT, Sunday 21 April 2019

Sir/madam,I humbly seek your consent for an investment in your country.I need to invest in the following areas by your candid advice and supervision; industrial, petroleum energy , land farming and non governmental organization.The amount involved is US$14.5 million. More details of this will be sent following your INVESTMENT suggestion and interest. I am deeply sorry for disturbing your privacy Regards,Mr.Jef I will send details

Envelope Sender:
'From' Header: "Mr. Jeff"
Subject: I will send details
Timestamp: 05:31:04 CDT, Sunday 21 April 2019
Message-ID:


Client IP Address: 209.85.221.196
Client GeoIP Lookup: United States
Email Size: 3.3 kB
Encrypted? No

No comments:

Post a Comment