Friday, April 12, 2019

Hello Dear

From: "MISS.ELIZABETH JOHNSON" 08:35:44 CDT, Friday 12 April 2019

Greetings, I am Miss Elizabeth Johnson. a banker, i know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I need your urgent Cooperation in transferring the sum of $10.3 Million dollars immediately to your private account.The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it. The fund belong to our deceased Customer Mr.Andreas Schranner who perished along with her family since January 31 2000 (an air France jet liner) with his entire family and other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via the website below for (BBC NEWS:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm I am seeking for your support to stand as next of kin/ beneficiary to claim these funds so that we move it into useful investments, I am ready to share with you 40% for you and 60% will be kept for me, You will provide offshore account where the funds will be transferred to reason while I am contacting you is because I cannot stand in the forefront to claim the funds Vicky Johnson, My phone number is +229-69268015. The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 19 years,that is the reason why i need your Cooperation in transferring the money to your bank account so that we can use it to secure the future of our both families because i don't want the money to be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed. Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested, My Email Address to get me (elizabethjohnson245765@gmail.com)
Yours Sincerely, Miss Elizabeth Johnson. IN GOD I TRUST.

Envelope Sender:
'From' Header: "MISS.ELIZABETH JOHNSON"
Subject: Hello Dear
Timestamp: 08:35:44 CDT, Friday 12 April 2019
Message-ID: <1374724249.2496922.1555076140310@mail.yahoo.com>


Client IP Address: 74.6.135.123
Client GeoIP Lookup: United States
Email Size: 4.9 kB
Encrypted? No

No comments:

Post a Comment