Tuesday, April 9, 2019

FROM AYESHA GADDAFI/WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU

Did you know Oman, Libya is REALLY in the US???? Me neither, until now. LOL

From: Ayesha Gaddafi To: steven.penn@flyergroup.com Bogus to email 10:46:57 CDT, Tuesday 09 April 2019


Greetings,
I know you will be surprised to read my email.I am Ayesha Gaddafi.Am the daughter of the late president Mummer Gaddafi of Libya. I have a business that would need your Attention.Don"t be skeptical to reply me because based on what is happening on the internet world.I have all the evident to deliver to you.
Sir,Before the death of my late father,he deposited 4 trunk boxes that contains $200 million USD with a security company in Accra-Ghana for save keeping.My late father made me Ayesha the next of kin to the inheritance.He also has 300kilos of gold there in Ghana and i am the next of kin to all.I am contacting you to know if you would be interested to help me invest this noble inheritance into a profitable venture.If you agree with me,we shall map out the percentage i will give to you for your assistance.
I am still in Oman with my mother and i cannot be moving around,because i am a public figure.That is why i am looking for a honest investor that will not betray me.Because i am a woman.If you are interested,please reply so that i can forward all the detail to you.Please note that you have to make this issue very confidential.
We will talk more in due course.
I waits to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Ayesha Gaddafi

Envelope Sender:
'From' Header: Ayesha Gaddafi
Subject: FROM AYESHA GADDAFI/WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU
Timestamp: 10:46:57 CDT, Tuesday 09 April 2019
Message-ID:


Client IP Address: 209.85.167.67
Client GeoIP Lookup: United States
Email Size: 5.7 kB
Encrypted? No

No comments:

Post a Comment