Monday, May 6, 2019

Donation From Mrs. Melinda Cruz.

From: "Mrs. Melinda Cruz" To: undisclosed-recipients:; 04:02:04 CDT, Monday 06 May 2019

Donation From Mrs. Melinda Cruz.

greetings to you,

i write to tell you of a matter that required an urgent attention with regards to your reposed personality as a reliable and trustworthy person. in brief introduction I am Mrs. Melinda Cruz an ageing widow suffering from long time illness breast Cancer and Cancer of the lungs. I know that this proposal will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take your time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go a long way to determine my future.
I have some funds which I inherited from my late husband, the sum of USD $ 2 million dollars and I needed a very honest and God fearing person who can receive this funds for Charity works.

Please if you can be able to use this funds for the Charity works and help les privellage people around you kindly let me know immediately. so that i will link you for further details, Please respond quickly for further details if you can handle this task.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to your reply for more details because my condition is worsting on a daily basis which I can die anytime according to my medical doctor .

Thanks and best regards
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Melinda Cruz.

Envelope Sender:
'From' Header: "Mrs. Melinda Cruz"
Subject: Donation From Mrs. Melinda Cruz.
Timestamp: 04:02:04 CDT, Monday 06 May 2019
Message-ID:


Client IP Address: 209.85.208.196
Client GeoIP Lookup: United States
Email Size: 5.7 kB
Encrypted? No

No comments:

Post a Comment