Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Please Respond

OMG This is hilarious ... also note Uganda is not in the United States last time I looked at an atlas, or a world globe.

From: Karubanga David To: undisclosed-recipients:; 04:08:16 CDT, Wednesday 22 May 2019

-- Hello, Good day,i crave your indulgence to introduce my self to you,i am Karubanga David,a business consultant from the Eastern part of Africa to be precise KAMPALA UGANDA.I have an important business issue to discuss with you aimed at partnering with you on agreed percentage,upon your acceptance of my hand in business and friendship.I got your contact during my search to get a reliable person to partner with me on the internet.I will be glad to read from you on the subject matter soonest for an update. Thanks and God blessings. Yours Sincerely, Karubanga David.


Envelope Sender:
'From' Header: Karubanga David
Subject: Please Respond
Timestamp: 04:08:16 CDT, Wednesday 22 May 2019
Message-ID: ef4f244bcbd376e40f1d28d019118132@diplomats.com


Client IP Address: 209.50.60.220
Client GeoIP Lookup: United States
Email Size: 2.1 kB
Encrypted? No

No comments:

Post a Comment