Thursday, May 9, 2019

Good day dear friend,

From: Julieth E Nbuko To: 14:22:00 CDT, Thursday 09 May 2019

Hello My dear good friend, Permit me to inform you of my desire to go into business relationship with you. I am quite aware that my message will come to you as a surprise because it is indeed very strange for someone you have not met before to contact you in this regard. I am Miss. Julieth Ethan Nbuko, the only daughter of late Chief and Mrs. Ethan Nbuko, my father was a successful cocoa farmer and gold merchant in Abidjan the economic capital of Ivory coast, my both parents died on February 2018 in a fatal motor accident. After the death of my parents, I discovered this Authentic Documents regarding that he deposited the sum of ( $4 million US dollars) in a Financial Institution, and he used my name as his only daughter for the Next of Kin as writing in the deposit document. Dear, I am seeking for your assistance in the following ways: (1) To help me retrieve the fund from the Financial Institution and provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to. (2) To serve as a guardian of this fund and help me invest it in a lucrative venture. I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation and another 5% will be set aside for any expenses. Please respond if you are willing to assist me, I will give you further information immediately I received your response. Anticipating to hear from you. Yours Sincerely, Miss. Julieth Nbuko.


Envelope Sender:
'From' Header: Julieth E Nbuko
Subject: Good day dear friend,
Timestamp: 14:22:00 CDT, Thursday 09 May 2019
Message-ID: <330076492.2202916.1557429716161@mail.yahoo.com>


Client IP Address: 74.6.131.42
Client GeoIP Lookup: United States
Email Size: 4.5 kB
Encrypted? No

No comments:

Post a Comment