Monday, May 6, 2019

WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

Impersonating military personnel and trying to tricking the public is bad enough, but did you really have to move Afghanistan to the United States?

From: Emmanuel Purple To: undisclosed-recipients:; 01:53:05 CDT, Monday 06 May 2019

Greetings,

My name is Sgt Emmanuel Purple from US military base in Kabul Afghanistan, I am Army Medic of US forces in Kabul, I wrote this mail for you to assist me to achieve my dream, in the course of my operation, I have ($6.4 Million US dollars) that I successfully moved out of the country through diplomatic dispatch. I need you as a good partner and also someone I can trust. This money came through oil business we did with Iraqi citizens worth of ($35 million US dollars) and the $6.4 million stated is my part on the business and its legal.

l already moved the fund out of Iraq as a family treasure for safe keep before moving to Kabul Afghanistan, and also I've made arrangements to move it through diplomatic dispatch to where it's currently deposited now. Now I want you to stand as my business partner to receive the fund but the most important thing is that if we can build up trust on each other? Once the funds get to you, you take out your 30% out and keep my own 70%.

Your own part of this deal is to work hard to receive it and find a safe place where the funds can be sent to for investment and my own part is to direct you where receive it, so If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.
But the whole process is simple and we must keep it confidential. I looking forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation waiting for your urgent response.

My Regards,
Sgt Emmanuel Purple
sgt.emmanuelpurple@us-militarybase.ml

Envelope Sender:
'From' Header: Emmanuel Purple
Subject: WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.
Timestamp: 01:53:05 CDT, Monday 06 May 2019
Message-ID:

Client IP Address: 209.85.221.68
Client GeoIP Lookup: United States
Email Size: 7.3 kB
Encrypted? No

No comments:

Post a Comment