Wednesday, May 22, 2019

VERY CONFIDENTIALS

Not just one confidential ... but many very confidentials. Do't you know, a Chief Auditor just cannot afford a real email address?

From: Marcus To: undisclosed-recipients:; 20:20:26 CDT, Tuesday 21 May 2019


My Greetings, I am a banker, a Chief Auditor in our bank, I have the ability to transfer unclaimed funds that belong to one of our late customer, who bear the same last name with you who died in a car crash along with his Family and no one came to put claim the funds, if left unclaimed the fund will be Transferred to the state treasury in the bank so I invite you to a Deal where we can facilitate the transfer of this fund, and I promise to share it equal with you when it is transferred into your account, meanwhile let me know if you are interested to do this business with me for more details. I wait to hear from you soon. Best Regards, Marcus.


Envelope Sender:
'From' Header: Marcus
Subject: VERY CONFIDENTIALS
Timestamp: 20:20:26 CDT, Tuesday 21 May 2019
Message-ID: CAGBojNFTZV8JNw5x_Et+Q4yKFqW=OOXX0=bg4jHnK6iCiexy5Q@mail.gmail.com

Client IP Address: 209.85.161.66
Client GeoIP Lookup: United States
Email Size: 3.4 kB
Encrypted? No

No comments:

Post a Comment