Thursday, May 2, 2019

HELP FOR THE NEEDY

What these people are in "needy" of is a lobotomy

From: "Mrs. Lisa Williams" To: Recipients 07:02:47 CDT, Thursday 02 May 2019

my message...Dear Beloved Brother /Sister I am Mrs. Lisa Williams I am very sick and admitted in the hospital bed permanently without no movement as I need to go in for surgical operation. Please can you help me to receive $4.5 Million Dollars [Four Million,Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only] for investment in your country. The money is in UK bank. I want my part to go to charities through you for the good work of the Lord, and to help the motherless, less privileged Orphans and widows? Please can you invest part of the money for me in your real estate?I will give you details as soon as i hear from you Please reply with out delay.God bless you and your family. Mrs. Lisa Williams


Envelope Sender:
'From' Header: "Mrs. Lisa Williams"
Subject: HELP FOR THE NEEDY
Timestamp: 07:02:47 CDT, Thursday 02 May 2019
Message-ID:


Client IP Address: 209.86.89.65
Client GeoIP Lookup: United States
Email Size: 3.5 kB
Encrypted? No

No comments:

Post a Comment