Monday, May 20, 2019

REPLY ASAP

Because gmail just shows you are full of business and reeks of an honest, sincere millionaire who can't afford anything else..... ROFL

From: Tanko Mohammed To: undisclosed-recipients:; 08:29:18 CDT, Monday 20 May 2019

Sir/Madam,
This message will be the last notification that I will send to you as my earlier letters sent to you through Post Office was returned undelivered. Hence I decided to reach you via email because this information needs immediate follow up.You and my client bear the same surname and you may be his extended family member of his next of kin.get back to me now.I'm contacting you because of my deceased client who died in 2016, and the management of the bank has issued me a notice to provide an extended relative or next of kin of the deceased who deposited a sum of USD3.5M or have the funds confiscated within the next 14 workings days. My client,did not leave any document to show any close relative,wife or children in his file with my chamber,and i am soliciting for your assistance if you can represent the family and receive the funds for you and i for our future benefit.As his attorney,i will give you a letter of authorization with which you can present to the bank to enable them release the funds to your account
.
Let me have your agreement that 50% of the funds will be mine and 50% for you ,and i will prepare the authorization letter and release the contacts of the /operations manager of the bank in charge of the
release process of the funds
Thanks.
BARR. TANKO MOHAMMED ESQ


Envelope Sender:
'From' Header: Tanko Mohammed
Subject: REPLY ASAP
Timestamp: 08:29:18 CDT, Monday 20 May 2019
Message-ID:


Client IP Address: 209.85.217.68
Client GeoIP Lookup: United States
Email Size: 12.1 kB
Encrypted? No

No comments:

Post a Comment