Monday, May 6, 2019

MAY THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU

From: DANIELLA JOHNSON To: 18:59:14 CDT, Saturday 04 May 2019

I am Mrs Daniella Johnson, haven no family because I and my late husband had no children before his death. I was diagnosed long time ago with a cancer in my lungs, so I took the decision to leave all of my inheritance, which is 4.5 million Dollars to a charity organization or an individual with a good character so that the money be used to build an orphanage, hospitals or any other actions in the field of Charities to Children disinherits. I want this fund to be invested wisely so that all actions can be sustained. So If you are of good character or know of a charity organization or a person working for the underprivileged and children with the fear of God please contact me as soon as possible because I am very weakened by the disease and do not know if I will keep the two months which I have been given. Am not doing this to gain any recognition from any one but am doing it to fulfill the promise l gave to God that l must dedicate all my entire life to the orphans and the needy, for my parents died when l was very tender. I know this may not earn me the gates of paradise, but at least my conscience will now be at peace knowing that I have contributed a little to make this world a better place for the less privileged. May God bless you, Mrs Daniella Johnson.


Envelope Sender:
'From' Header: DANIELLA JOHNSON
Subject: MAY THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU
Timestamp: 18:59:14 CDT, Saturday 04 May 2019
Message-ID: <938743736.236884.1557014349754@mail.yahoo.com>


Client IP Address: 74.6.130.122
Client GeoIP Lookup: United States
Email Size: 4.4 kB
Encrypted? No

No comments:

Post a Comment