Friday, May 3, 2019

Hello

Here's one in Yemen, but sending from the United States, or maybe the other way around. No matter which round, liars are liars.

From: Richard DWB To: 04:26:26 CDT, Friday 03 May 2019

Hello I'm doctor Richard Michael. From United State of American. I work under Doctors without borders. Oversee by United Nations peacekeeping organization. I'm currently serving in YEMEN, on the humanitarian programmed at hospital in the YEMEN. I want to informed you that I have sum of $2,300,000 (Two million three hundred thousand dollars) in my position right now. I got this money during our last operation with men in my team, when we invaded the Camp and hideout of rebels here in YEMEN. This is money they got from illegal activities and their sponsors. We submitted some of the money to The appropriate authorities. Base on the suffering we undergo here, our commander decided to share some of the money to the men in my team. I got the share $2,300,000. Moreover, many of us is moving their share out of here in YEMEN. I cannot move this money to the United states because i will be in your country for about for years. I need someone I could deal with. If you accept I will make you the beneficiary of the cargo and transfer it to Europe through Red cross jet. Please if you are interested in this transaction i will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why i went to this secured email where I can be sure that you are a real person. I believe i can trust you. where we are now i can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our discussions. Be rest assured that our deal is 100% safe and risk free for you until you receive the cargo from a diplomat. If you are interested please reply me immediately so that I can explain to you more details on how we are going to carry out the deal successfully. I will give to you 30% of the total sum if you help me. then you keep my own share which I want to use for investment and charity suppose when I come over soon. I hope am being fair on this deal. I wait for your urgent response. Dr. Richard M.

Envelope Sender:
'From' Header: Richard DWB
Subject: Hello
Timestamp: 04:26:26 CDT, Friday 03 May 2019
Message-ID: <1181242484.733655.1556875578285@mail.yahoo.com>

Client IP Address: 66.163.191.146
Client GeoIP Lookup: United States
Email Size: 5.2 kB
Encrypted? No

No comments:

Post a Comment