Monday, May 20, 2019

Hopefully.

Cause millions of dollars and honesty comes with the price of many email addresses ... all free, of course.

From: Sarah JOHNSON To: 13:17:52 CDT, Sunday 19 May 2019

Good Day Dearest. My name is Sarah JOHNSON I am 18 year's old, the only daughter of late Mr Raymond JOHNSON from Burkina Faso, I am contacting you to help me relocate to your country to continue my education in university in your country, before my father died he gave me a deposit slip document of ($7,000,000 USD) and let me understand that it was because of his position in government that his government associates planed and poisoned him on a business trip with them to France and he advised me to look for a faithful and reliable foreigner who will help me to transfer this money to his country and help me to relocate over there to continue my school. I hope you will help me with good faith and trust I have in you, after you have secured the money and settle my education, I will give you 30% of the money for your good and kind assistance to me.Please Contact me e-Mail:sarah_johnson18@outlook.fr I waiting on your reply Regards, Sarah

Envelope Sender:
'From' Header: Sarah JOHNSON
Subject: Hopefully.
Timestamp: 13:17:52 CDT, Sunday 19 May 2019
Message-ID: <1246384074.4407310.1558289867442@mail.yahoo.com>


Client IP Address: 77.238.176.99
Client GeoIP Lookup: United Kingdom
Email Size: 4.1 kB
Encrypted? No

No comments:

Post a Comment